Monday, June 13, 2016

Price

“Price - the amount of money charged for a product or service, or the sum of the values that customers exchange for the benefits of having or using the product or service.” (Marketing an Introduction, Armstrong/Kotler, P. G7) With this being said, I want to create a fair price for my product. The most expensive part in making this product is the meat that goes inside. I would consider this an appetizer-like food, so I would consider the price to be around the same as getting wings or chicken fingers, which runs average from about six dollars to seven dollars for a basket of about 10-8 Kroket balls. “It’s important to remember that “good value” is not the same as “low price.” (Marketing: An Introduction, Armstrong; Kotler, p. 276)  So with this in mind I got to make sure that my product will be worth selling at this price, but I will only be able to tell with trial and error.


No comments:

Post a Comment