Wednesday, April 6, 2016

EOC Week 1: My Voice

I am an Audio Engineer. I have always been passionate about music. When I was younger it was my only peaceful place. I never just listened to music I have always felt it. The great thing about music is that it is so intricate. Not just one word can describe music and that’s the beauty of it, it is different to each individual and each individual can get a different story from the same piece of music. My goals as an engineer have no bounds. I truly want it all, to mixing live bands, to doing stage productions, mixing in the studio, even fix broken equipment. It has always been my dream to be like the bands I listened to and watched as I grew up. To feel the energy they feel. To help someone through my music just like those bands did for me. My earliest start with sound would be in high school. I was in Technical Theater all four years, this is where my love for the world of technical work began. I was hooked instantly by my sophomore year I was the head lighting operator, which I quickly switched to the leader of all stagehands. My goal I have set for myself now is to work for a performance on the Las Vegas Strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment