Wednesday, April 6, 2016

EOC Week 1: Great Customer Service

"Marketing occurs when people decide to satisfy needs and wants through exchange relationships. Exchange is the act of obtaining a desired object from someone by offering something in return."(Marketing: An Introduction, P.7) I have this personal mechanic that I go to. He offers me great customer service, he is available anytime I call him, and he comes and picks me up from my house when I don't have a ride situated. He will also check other mechanics work when I need to go somewhere else to get work done. I never have to worry about my car leaving his shop not fixed which I'm sure you can all agree is a big relief when going to get your car repaired. He always fixes it on time and always gives me fair prices on the work that needs to be done. Because he has given me great service from the start I never think about going to someone else unless he tells me I need to do so. This should be the way every mechanic should operate, always be dependable and punctual and you will never run out of business. I used to have a 1986 Chevy Camaro, I took it to a shop to replace the brakes, I get the car back a day later and the somehow had damaged something in the coolant system and they didn’t inform me of it. I had coolant leaking onto the passenger floor board inside my car. I kept taking it back and the never figured out the problem and the engine eventually blew up. So needless to say I never went back to that establishment again because of their terrible service.

No comments:

Post a Comment