Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3


There are many things that I own that could define my personality. But there are a few things that I treasure over everything. For the first thing that I would say defines me is my pair of wrestling shoes from my senior year in high school. Seeing these shoes always floods my brain with wonderful memories. Wrestling has been one of the greatest experiences to happen in my life, it, along with the people involved, helped me get through a hard time in my life. I am an only child and have always wanted brothers to hang with and wrestling gave me just that. I even appreciate the days of wrestling that pushed me to my limits and I wanted to quit, those days taught me how to have a strong character and have good work ethic. The second object I would choose is my IPOD. I am deeply in love with music of all styles. I believe that music is a universal language and it can give you a connection to people that you never thought you would have anything in common with. I love the goosebumps that run over my entire body when I hear a song that just seems to resonate with my whole being and make me feel that I have no care in the world. Everybody needs a happy place and I found mine in Music. Which leads me to my last object which is my Blue Spark Microphone. Since I have realized my passion for music I have gone in to the field of sound and have been studying for it. So I think this microphone is a good choice. With this I want be able to create the music that has inspired me and I hope that one day the music I have created Inspires people all over the world. That would be a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment